Welcome to the Exploration 17
Integrated Earth Sciences Conference
The Exploration 17 integrated geological, geophysical and geochemical forum is the sixth of a series of decennial exploration conferences sponsored under the auspices of the DMEC group. These meetings have been designed to summarize the advancements in the state of the art in minerals exploration technology over the previous decade through a series of focused technology reviews and case studies in the fields of geophysics, geochemistry, remote sensing and information processing and data management.
The upcoming conference will be held in Toronto, Canada on October 21-25, 2017 and will host a full slate of activities, including:
- Plenary Sessions, featuring panels and talks by with senior industry members
- Integrated case studies highlighting advancements of the last decade
- Premier exhibition of 65 participants only
- Field school held regionally in an area of superior geologic interest
- Pre and post conference workshops on remote sensing and other topics
- Technical papers and posters featuring works of distinction from leading researchers and practitioners
The theme of this decennial conference is “Integrating the Geosciences – the Challenge of Discovery” – a topic well-timed in terms of looking forward toward future mineral exploration challenges and the next wave of discoveries as commodities markets rebound to fulfil their medium and long term potential. In this environment, looking back helps us to look forward and we invite you to join us for a unique learning exchange and interaction with the top professionals in their fields – working together for an integrated future of discovery.
For more information on the conference and to pre-view the materials periodically as we pre-load abstracts and other related materials in the coming days, visit www.exploration17.com. For information on Exhibiting or Sponsoring, please contact Chris Nind, General Chair at email@example.com.